Monday, October 02, 2006

Some Call me a Perfectionist :)

But I'm not! So...I just gave a friend of mine some money to buy some beautiful Noro Cash Iroha - Color #93 in Charlottesville, VA. I looked at it last night and also looked again at my pal's questionnaire. As I read it again, she stated that she liked aqua and green. Just so happens that this Noro is a perfect aqua green color. So, I'm starting yet another scarf to see which one I want to send to my pal. I'm doing a feather and fan pattern that I pulled from Dianne's Patterns. The pattern in this yarn is just as beautiful, if not more, than the first scarf.

Decisions, decisions!

FEATHER AND FAN

Multiple of 10 sts plus 1 Repeat of 2 rows. Begin with right-side row.
ROW 1(Right side row): *K1, yo, k3, (sl 1, k2tog,psso), k3, yo,* repeat from * to *, end k1.
ROW 2: P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home