Friday, August 11, 2006

Questionaire for ISE 3

Hi all

The questionaire is here.

Please fill it in and email it to us. We will keep track of all the questionaires and post them on the blog once registration has been completed.

Once I have a few more participants, I will start sending out blogger invitations. You must join this blog in order to be a part of the exchange as it is one of our rules that you post at least once a month to keep everyone up to date with what's going on. Even if you have nothing much to say, just post and let everyone know you're working on the scarf, or that you are searching for the yarn or something. You can look at posts from ISE2 for examples.

1. Name & blogger handle
2. Email Address
3. Blog URL
4. Country
5. Mailing address - will not be posted on the ISE blog but we need it to keep track of everyone, and we will send this to your pal separately
6. Colours you like
7. Colours you hate
8. Fibres you like
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies
10. Prefered scarf length
11. Solid or variegated?
12. Cables or lace or texture?
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf)

4 Comments:

Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

I'm baaaack

I'm all signed up for round three :-D

4:06 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Count me in!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Cyncyn..I got your comment on my blog. You've already got me on the sidebar, so not to worry!
Thanks for being brave enough to do the exchange again!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I've been hunting for an exchange - this will be my first! Can I still join?

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home