Monday, October 02, 2006

Tardy Tiger

Alright - This is where I admit that I forgot to post last month to let you all know that I'm on my way!! In Aussie speak this would be known as 'dragging the chain' - You know like slowed down by your convict ball and chain. It's worse because as a hostess I'm supposed to be setting an example (Sorry Iris you can cross me off your list of slowcoaches now!)

I guess having a three month old baby, two toddlers, a house to renovate and sell and a tribe of fifty odd scarf exchangers to check up on has got in the way. But enough excuses here's a shot of the progress:


It's Noro Silk Garden and at the moment I'm trying out my new found crochet skills. I'm not sure if that is what I'll go with but I'm underway. Also crochet takes more yarn and I may not have enough but never fear I'll get there. Happy Knitting All :-) Sharon aka Stripey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home