Monday, October 02, 2006

Deja Vu

Am the only one who loves the Kids in the Hall skit where Scott Thompson has deja vu while fighting with a guy in the alley? That is how I felt as I "wrestled" with the what color, what yarn and what pattern for my scarf.

I rifled through my stash at least five times. Perused multiple on line yarn stores wihtout any luck. Then returned to my precious stash and pondered the possibilities of every yarn I own. I must admit that a few of my fibery babies were deemed to "loved" to be put on the ol' chopping block. No offense to my swap-ee but my stash holds a few yarns that I couldn't possibly gift away. Heck, I can't even bring myself to knit with them, they are too special. It is kind of like buying red Mini Cooper with a white roof and then refusing to drive because you can't find the perfect road.

Fortunately, I eventually found myself on the right road and was finally able to cast. So I am putting to the pedal to the metal as I speed on down the knitting highway. I have been here before......deja vu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home