Sunday, October 01, 2006

Finally !!!

First of all, thank you Cynthia for getting me "hooked up" and assisting me in remembering how to get back here to post - and for giving me the opportunity to get "caught up".

I've been a busy knitter, and the scarf for my Secret Pal was finished today ! Mailing to happen later this week.

I've only heard once from my knitter - but I'm sure she's plugging away at my newest fashion accessory.

Been doing a lot of travelling, and away from the Internet quite a bit, but I'm trying to catch up on everyone else's posts. The scarves I've seen photos of are sensational. I think we knitters rock, plain and simple.

I'm going to send this off -- and I'll post again once the parcel is in the hands of the Post Office.

Best to all.

novaturquoise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home