Monday, October 02, 2006

So...Question

Finally! My scarf is coming along nicely, and it's to the point where I need to start thinking about some little gifties to throw in for my knittee.
I was thinking of a few locally made candles (One's lavander, and one's vanilla) and some local chocolate.
And seeing as how this is my first exchange, I want to do it right.
So the question is:
Do you think sending candles with chocolate is a bad idea? Will the chocolate taste candle-y, and is there any way to prevent this?
Or does it depend on how strong the candles are?
Thanks all!

3 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

If you have the candles and the chocolates wrapped properly, it should be fine. Just don't let the two mingle (though I can't imagine that you'd be sending chocolates unwrapped anyway).

5:09 AM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

maybe put the chocolates and candles into sandwich bags? I know it's not necc. the most attractive wrapping, but it should take care of any odor crossover.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I agree a good job of packing can make all the difference. Besides, if it were a package for me I know I would be willing to chance contamination for a little chocolate. ;-)

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home