Sunday, October 01, 2006

My pal is teasing me - I got this postcard in the mail yesterday from San Jose, California. I can't wait to see my scarf!
And I'm doing quite well with the scarf for my pal as well (I had a scare dropping the washing machine lid on my finger - my first thought was "what if I broke it & can't finish my scarf before November 1?!?!" instead of "ouch" - that's what knitting does to a girl - needless to say, my finger is still sore but the middle one on the left hand is totally not crucial to knitting). This is the One Cable Scarf from the One Skein book that I'm knitting holding 3 strands of Knit Picks Memories in Cape Cod together. It's my first Cable experience and it's turning out to be a satisfying one. I got some red yarn to make one of these for the Red Scarf Project which you can read about on my blog.

Kate

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Kate - What a cute scarf...and it looks so soft. I hope your finger is feeling better soon. Funny how the mind of a knitter works! :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

Love that scarf! What an interesting way to use a cable. (Like your color choice, too.)

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home