Monday, October 02, 2006

I've got the blues

Hey everyone!

I finally finished a blue sweater for my DH and have more time to knit the blue scarf for my pal.

I'm knitting the Midwest Moonlight from Scarf Style in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. I've only knit one repeat so far, but am amazed at how long the one repeat is. The scarf is fun to knit, and seems to go quickly once you get the pattern down. This is my second go at the scarf. After knitting a couple of repeats on the first attempt, I noticed that the slant of one set of openwork was slanting in the wrong direction. I'm hoping the second try will be a success.

3 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

pretty yarn! is the scarf 'reversible' meaning that there's not really a wrong or right side?

4:54 AM  
Blogger Irish Clover said...

Not exactly, but at first glance it looks reversible. One side is prettier than the other if you look closely. Thanks for the compliment on the yarn. I hope my pal likes it.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Very lovely color and nice yarn. Your pal will love this scarf!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home