Monday, October 02, 2006

Late September Update

Okay, I totally forgot about my September update. I have been busy knitting my scarf instead. I am down to my last 20 or so rows but I know have well over 150 stitches on my needles. Yes, I am not knitting an normal style scarf. I will try and post a photo of at least something showing the colors of my scarf later this week but I will not reveal the whole thing until it is complete. I have to wait until I actually have it off the needles to see how much blocking will be required. I am actually curious to see it off the needles. More to follow hopefully soon, My goal is to have it off the neeldes this weekend. - mia

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

We're waiting with baited breath for that picture, Mia!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home