Sunday, October 01, 2006

one candidate completed

Hi everyone - Wow, I am so impressed by the beauty of the scarves that have been posted. I finished my scarf the other day and finally blocked it last night. It is in 100% wool, a deep burgundy color with hints of black. (My pal likes rich colors.) The pattern is feather and fan and it is about 65" long (pre-blocking - I'm not sure what it is now.)

Can't wait to see more scarves!

Emily G

Here are a few pictures:

1. It is a darker shade of burgundy but I don't have the greatest natural light this morning (cloudy, gray and pouring rain at the moment)


2. A better shot of the color, if not the pattern:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

I'm using the same pattern and it is my first lace scarf so was unsure of what length to knit, due to increases when blocking. I cna use your 65" figure as a basis. thanks

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home