Monday, October 02, 2006

Just about ready to send!!!

I just took my pal's scarf off the blocking board. It's a lovely, reversible cable scarf made with some really nice alpaca. It's not a very wide scarf and it could be slightly longer but I only had one skein of this loveliness of a yarn. I'm adding a few goodies to the box and will send it off later on this week. My life has been more than hectic these past two weeks and marked with a bit of medical problems so I'm glad I'm feeling almost back to normal and ready to tackle all the Christmas knitting now that the scarf is done........... I'll be knitting mostly scarves for Christmas, too.

I haven't taken any pictures or posted the finished scarf on my blog but will do so soon.

Uli
http://www.ulisneedleworkworld.motime.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Glad you're feeling better, Uli. I'm knitting a bunch of scarves for Christmas too. I can't wait to see the picture of your finished scarf. I love the color and pattern you chose.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home