Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Not started

Here I was reading other posts hoping there were others like me that hadn't started their scarf yet and what do I read but some pal has got hers from her pal already. Yikes! now I really feel behind the game. Things have been so busy here that I have contacted my pal and decided what I am going to do, but have not started it yet. I hope to get to it this following weekend. Many commitments before then, school and afterschool activities.
thanks,
Renee

3 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

I haven't started yet, either... you're not alone. I'm trying to find the right color yarn, and while I think I have a line on it, I have to wait for the LYS to place the order and get it in... the owner said the company ships fast, so it won't be too long... unless the color isn't what I think it is, and I have to try again from a different yarn line.

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com

2:29 PM  
Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

Never fear, you're not alone. I've got several possible yarns and am still trying to figure out a pattern. I'll be working down to the wire, as I have lots of deadlines for my business before that, but knitting is going to keep me sane. Unless it drives me crazy while I find the pattern. Aargh!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have started two and not gotten anywhere. I DO finally have the yarn! Thank goodness this isnt a competition or timed (except for the deadline of course) Take a big deep breath coz frankly? I freaked when I saw someone had gotten theirs already too!!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home