Wednesday, September 20, 2006

it's here!!!

i have been out of the office for a few days due to my eye laser surgery, but when i got back into the office at 7:30am, look what was waiting for me on my desk!!

that's right, my pal came through and sent me my scarf. it's a gorgeous silvery-grey made from euroflax original 100% linen. i was wearing it around our air conditioned office and getting TONS of compliments on it. i LOVE it!! thanks Cate!!!

now i gotta get movin' on the scarf for my pal!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

Thanks, Chris. I am glad you like it. I enjoyed making it for you.
Cate

3:20 AM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

it's a beautiful scarf. no wonder you got compliments!!

3:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Beautiful! Lucky you!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

Wah. I wanted that one. ;)

I don't blame you for parading it around. Gorgeous.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

It is just GORGEOUS!!!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

Lucky you! It's lovely. And I can't believe you've got yours already. I still haven't cast on.....

2:28 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

How lucky!! I just love it!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home