Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Started and note to my exchange partner

I got my yarn in the mail and did 32 rows last night. I am so excited it is the Cherry Leaf Shawl and I think I will have to do this scarf again for me.

A note to the person, that is knitting a scarf for me. I got an email that the admins saying that you had emailed me. I wanted to let you know that I don't seem to have it. Please email me again and I will check my junk folder in case it goes in there. Sorry to be a pain but I really am not trying to ignore you.

1 Comments:

Blogger David and Judi Erickson said...

I hope that this comment shows up on the blog - I'm really trying to just check in and let everyone know that my scarf is working out very, very well. I've had lovely email contact from both my knitter and my knittee. Now I gotta knit - it's almost the end of September !

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home