Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm confessin...

Whelp, I don't like what I completed for my pal, actually I'm afraid she won't like it so I've decided to shop for some new wool, yes sir, yes sir, 3 bags full (nah, should take just about 4 skeins).

I've taken into consideration that she lives in a cold place and that she has stated what colors she prefers and that some fibers make her sneeze!

I'm also wondering if the real problem is that I'm indecisive and unsure about these things. This is my second swap and I've not gotten any feedback yet from my first swap buddy (she probably hasn't received the package yet). Anyhoo, I'm off to my favorite LYS to see what I can discover!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

It is agonizing, isn't it? Trying to knit just the perfect scarf for a perfect stranger? It is thrilling but kind of nerve-wracking, too. I have been contemplating starting over but not sure yet. Good luck!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Kim in NJ said...

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one see-sawing back and forth about what I should be making my pal and whether I have the yarn in my stash or should get new!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Good luck! I bet that your pal would love what you've already made. Part of the joy of receiving handmade gifts is that they're not exactly what you would make for yourself, and that can be a lovely surprise. It can turn out that changing things up a little is a good thing.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home