Tuesday, September 26, 2006

CYNTHIA'S GRP: ADMIN

Hi everyone,
This post is the last call. Please email me at isehostesses at gmail dot com
IMMEDIATELY if :

1) you have not heard from your pal
2) you have yet to post to the blog.

If you fail to contact me by Wednesday night (midnight EST), and you have not posted or emailed, I will be emailing you. I will give you until the end of the week to rectify the situation. If you have not blogged at least one post AND contacted your pal by Oct 1st, your name will be added to the BANNED list. I would hate to add anyone to the BANNED list, so please make sure you're in compliance with the rules that you agreed to abide by when you joined the exchange.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have heard from my pal. My pal has heard from me and I have posted on the blog. You're doing great!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home