Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Finito, Finit, Fertig, Af, FINISHED...

yes me's done it!!! I've finished my scarf. After one gazillion of starts and restarts I'm done. I've used a pretty thick yarn. It is by Lana Grossa. It is a microfiber tube with mohair sticking out of it LOL. It sounds weird, but it is gorgeous. There was only one tiny problem... I'm allergic to mohair. I was fine with it lying around my place, but as soon as I started knitting I would feel my throat starting to close. So dear pal, please thank Tylenol Sever Allergy for the scarf hahahaha. I hope it is long enough.

Here is a pic. I took it using the Sepia Effect on my camera. If my pal would see the color she'd guess it is for her and I want it to be a surprise :) Once she's received it I'll post a color pic.





Oh, one more little thing, dear pal, I won't be able to mail it before monday. I hope that is okay with you...

The pattern is the old favorite Feather and Fan...

2 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

That's gorgeous!! I'm sure she'll love it.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Beautiful work! How crazy about your mohair allergy, but glad you suffered to finish it!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home