Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm finally finished and ready to mail! I had such a hard time with this exchange, trying to pick the perfect pattern and yarn for my pal was horrible. I wanted it to be just perfect and the pressure of knitting for someone who would be able to see mistakes in my knitting was a bit stressful but once I finally settled on a pattern and the perfect yarn for that pattern the scarf knit up really quickly. I think I spent ten times as much time swatching other pattern/yarn combos than I eventually spent knitting the finished scarf! But I'm proud of the result and it will be on it's way to the United States today, I won't post a pic because I don't want to ruin the surprise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

So glad you made it through this ordeal! lol I know your scarf will be loved, and even moreso because of imperfections. That is what makes a handknit so special!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home