Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I received my scarf and hat!

They arrived on Saturday afternoon and I'm thrilled with them! The scarf is wonderfully long and will make a great scarf for the spring. The hat is fun and funky and my two year old has claimed it as his own!!! Of course, the hat is much to big for my little guy, but he loves it just the same.

Krystofer at Impossible Princess was my gifter. Thank you, Krys! My Mom and I would both love to know what pattern and yarn you used for the scarf? Mom wants the yarn information for a shell she wants to make and I want the pattern information because I want to make one to make as a Christmas gift for Mom. (Sssh. Don't tell her.)

Thanks again, Krys! *HUGS*

1 Comments:

Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

YEA I'm glad you like it!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home