Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Scarf received!

Many thanks to Jenn for this beautiful package, which arrived today.


Look at the extras - some chocolate and biscuits, gorgeous heart shaped stitch markers, knitting notelets, sock yarn and my scarf! It's knitted in Alpaca Silk DK weight, and is just so lovely. It'll be going home with me tonight, my current scarf is being abandoned here at work! More pics on the blog.


This has been a brilliant scarf exchange - some wicked scarves have been posted. I would have been pleased with all of them!

I'm getting a bit anxious about my gift that's winging its way across the pond, as I posted it nearly two weeks ago! I just hope it's because my pal hasn't gotten around to posting a comment, rather than the postman has lost it!

Dawn

1 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

Wow! That's an impressive package!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home