Saturday, February 04, 2006

OMG!

Wow.

I mean,

WOW.

Mere words cannot describe how great this scarf is.

The fact that it got my favorite colors perfectly. The fact that it sparkles juuuuuust a little bit. The fact that it's wide but still thin so I can wrap it around me just fine. The fact that despite the dropped stitches it's still warm as anything. The fact that I've been dieing to make this scarf myself for months but I never had the time to work on one.

And the weather just got bad enough for me to wear it all of the time while strutting around campus.

Allison?

YOU ROCK.

(PS: I mailed my scarf to my secret pal a few weeks ago, and I haven't seen it posted yet. Ugh, I hope everything's okay...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Donyale said...

Lucky Amber! I haven't forgotten our little deal either!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Amber - I'm so glad that you like it. Your message makes my day and I am so happy that my clapotis has found a loving home. I will think of you wearing it often. I'm sure your scarf recipient loves her scarf - how could she not? I saw the pictures you posted and it's gorgeous. Maybe she just is having computer issues? I'll also keep my fingers crossed that you hear from her soon. Thanks again for your great note.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home