Monday, February 06, 2006

Absolutely thrilled; thank you Su!

To say that I was overwhelmed today was an understatement. Su set me the most beautiful scarf. She used some of the most exquisite handspun silk yarn to make me a Branching Out Scarf. The colorway is gorgeous and I'm in absolute awe of her talents. Thank you, thank you! When the mailman left the package, I was at a loss for who I knew in Rhode Island. What fun when I realized what the box contained. And even the postman seemed to sense the importance of the box, instead of throwing on the garage floor (as he usually does), he had placed it safely on my car's windshield.

This has been the most fun that I've had, participating in this exchange. Thank you to everyone who participated in it and the moderators, especially. Knitters are such wonderful people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home