Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scarf Only: Peggy/Pleutim

Peggy Rodgers (pleutim)
scarf only

blog URL - http://www.laurentiansales.com/rainberryblue/blog/

Colours you like - earthy, dark, neutral, blues, most colours

colours you hate - girly, pink, peach, yellow, anything screamingly bright

fibres you like - anything that will be nice and soft against my neck

fibres you hate/allergies - no allergies but I don't like stiff yarns (ie: most 100% acrylics) or scratchy fibres; also not a fan of novelty yarns

prefered scarf length - 60 inches or so

solid or variegated? - solid is nice; I don't mind variegated/mulit-coloured as long as the colour bursts are really short (two to three stitches at a time)

cables or lace? - preferably no lace; I do like cables

miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf) - I'm not a fan of crochet and am too afraid to take the chance. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home