Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scarf only: CarolH

1. Carol Holihan - Carol in NoVa
2. scarf only
4. blog URL
gettingmyfeetwet.typepad.com
6. Colours you like
bright, vibrant jewel tones. I love deep, rich blues, cold reds, fuchsia, purple. The brighter, the better. I'm a brunette with a fair complexion. I can wear stark winter white, but not the softer off-white (so much).
7. colours you hate
no pastels, no washed-out colors, nothing that would look good on a blonde
8. fibres you like
Yeppers. I love 'em all.
9 . fibres you hate/allergies
Not fond of acrylic
10. prefered scarf length
Longer is better than shorter, but I'm easy
13. solid or variegated?
whatever floats your boat. You're the one who has to work with the yarn, not me
14. cables or lace?
I love lace, but, again, whatever makes you happy to knit
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
I'm easy. I'll take what I get and be immensely grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home