Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scarf Only: MommyKellyn

1. Kelli Pendleton - Mommykellyn - I don't have a blog because I don't know how. Sorry...
2. scarf only
6. Colours you like - reds (not orangy reds), pinks, blues, butter
yellows, black, rich browns.
7. colours you hate - I look bad in peachy colors, oranges, goldy
yellows and olives.
8. fibres you like - I love most fibers, expecially the ones that
"feel" good to touch. Natural fibers are my favorite, though.
9 . fibres you hate/allergies - Most Acrylics
10. prefered scarf length - I'm tall 5'9" so longer is better.
13. solid or variegated? Either
14. cables or lace? Either
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have
a crocheted scarf) I'm a 37y/o with medium blonde hair and fair skin.
My eyes are hazel but change a bit (more green or more brown) with what
I am wearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home