Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scarf only: Michelle

1. Michelle. I blog as Michellewayne.
2. Scarf only
4. blog URL - knitpretty.blogspot.com
6. Colours you like - I love a good red. I also love blues and greens. I tend to go for the more subtle shades like sage green or steel blues.
7. colours you hate - um... pukey ones? I don't look good in yellow based colors so colors like tomato red or shrek green look VERY bad on me.
8. fibres you like - all natural fibers are a big hit. I love alpaca. As long as it's soft I'm not too finiky.
9 . fibres you hate/allergies - No allergies. I'm not a huge fan of any novelty yarns. I love things that are soft so I've made exceptions based on softness but I tend to stay away from acryllics. Not big on the fluffy eylash stuff at all.
10. prefered scarf length - long (around 60" usually) though I don't mind a nice short one if it's lacey
13. solid or variegated? varigation, as long as it is subtle, is definatly something I enjoy
14. cables or lace? Either. I love both.
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf) Oooh. A crocheted scarf would be cool. I really don't care if my scarf has anything specific (like lace or cables or whatever) as long as my pal has fun making it. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home