Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scarf only: Ina

1. Ina (Jersey Knitter)
2. scarf only
4. blog URL: jerseyknitter151.blogspot.com
6. Colours you like: anything that goes with black (I spend a lot of time
in NYC)
7. colours you hate: none
8. fibres you like: not picky
9 . fibres you hate/allergies: allergic to rabbit angora
10. prefered scarf length: not picky, but I dislike keyhole scarves
13. solid or variegated? your choice
14. cables or lace? your choice
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf): Please make a scarf that makes you happy! Crochet is fine. I hope having carte blanche is liberating and inspiring - but if more structure is helpful, leave a comment on my blog or email me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

Oops, I should have said in response to #7 that I'm not fond of neon colors.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home