Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scarf only: KatieC

1. Katie Cannon (knitknat1021)
2. Scarf Only
4. blog URL
katiesknitknat.blogspot.com
6. Colours you like
I love (Blues and Greens) And I also Like the combination of (pink and Brown)
Bright Colors
7. colours you hate
Dull colors
8. fibres you like
Cotton, Rayon, Silk, Soy Silk, (Knit picks wool does not make me itch)
9 . fibres you hate/allergies
(itchy wool) I am alergic to Dogs and Cats (Itchy Acrylic)
10. prefered scarf length
48 inches
13. solid or variegated?
I love verigated colors but I also like heathered Solids (Color that is textured)
14. cables or lace?
I like either/or
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
I do not like Acrylic, and some crochet patterns are interesting but nothing that looks like a Granny Square.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home