Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scarf only: Angela (Oiyi)

1. Angela Tong /Oiyi
2. Scarf Only

4. oiyi.blogspot.com

6. I love any shades of purple. (Lilac, lavender...if it's purple, I love
it.) I also like gray, black, blue, and red. There is just something snazzy
about wearing a bright red scarf on a dreary winter morning in NYC.
7. I don't really hate any color and I will knit in any color that my pal
likes. But I am not crazy about pink, so I would not want a pink scarf for
myself.
8. Merino wool, cashmere, cashmerino, baby alpaca or any yarn that is soft.
9. Mohair, fun fur, or novelty "eyelash" yarn.
10. 68 inches, nothing shorter than that, please.
13. either is fine
14. Cables
15. I have always wanted a scarf in a leaf pattern, or cable braid, celtic
braid. I like scarfs with details, not just plain garter stitch. One of my
favorite books is Knitting on the Edge. The scarf on the front cover is
amazing and inspiring. I don't expect my pal to go crazy and make me
something that would be crazy time consuming. I am just happy to receive
something that someone hand made for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home