Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Progress update

Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to be joining in my very first scarf exchange. Thanks to Cynthia and Celia for organising it and sorting our my access to this blog.

Well, since I was so excited about this exchange, and had something scrummy in my stash, I cast on about a week before I even got my pal. Luckily (thanks to Cynthia), my yarn was suitable for my pal. Wwwweelllll.....the yarn is a bit chunky sooo......I've actually FINISHED my scarf!!!!

Is it too early to send (considering I have to allow for Christmas postage delays)...wonder if my pal celebrates Christmas...would be nice for her to receive it as a Christmas present.

Littlemaze (Maisie)

1 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

why don't u ask him/her whether she/he celebrates Christmas? How about showing us a picture ;)
It's so amazing that you've finished it already! I am still trying to decide on the yarn and pattern!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home