Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Scarf only: KatR (Katherine)

my deepest apologies to Kat for overlooking this TWICE now.
Please don't worry... I will email your 'pal' and let them know your questionnaire has finally been posted.


1. Name & blogger handle Kat rosenbaum, kckellner

2. scarf only/ scarf&hat/ scarf&mittens??- scarf only
4. blog URL www.flutterbye.biz

6. Colours you like
fall, rich colors

7. colours you hate
any pastels

8. fibres you like
soft, furry, silky

9 . fibres you hate/allergies
anything scratchy

10. prefered scarf length
long (~ 6 feet)

13. solid or variegated?
either

14. cables or lace?
both!!??If a choice, lace.

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like
the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
I wish I could crochet, but I can't figure out how you
do it with only one needle.??This would be my second
exchange, and sounds right up my alley and a lot of
fun.??Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home