Saturday, November 19, 2005

Yarn Party


Yarn Party
Originally uploaded by queenmaxine.
I got my yarn on thursday and cast on to try a pattern I liked. I specifically put away everything except this project which I left in the middle of the coffee table.

I walked in the door from work to find my DW untangling Lilli Munster from the project. Lilli is a Yorkie puppy who cannot get up on the coffee table. Her partner in crime is Nola, a MinPin who as a fine affection for any yarn she sees.

They were crated during the day and my DW had gotten home just minutes before me.

I work 1-9 tonight and the hours between 5 and 9 will be perfect for untangling this mess. All part of the therapy. Even in this tangled state, the colors are gorgeous.

3 Comments:

Blogger maxine said...

I suppose I should add that the yarnpictured is Berroco foliage.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, I feel your pain!! I've come home to many a tangled skein of yarn myself, thanks to my border collie! :)

6:23 PM  
Blogger maxine said...

Do you think they are trying to tell me they want sweaters?

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home