Thursday, November 17, 2005

Weather or not?

Now comes the fun part of choosing the perfect pattern for my ISE pal. For those of you who have been assigned an ISE pal who lives on the other side of the world where it may not be winter in February, what kind of scarf will you make? Will you make a summer weight or indoor scarf or will you make a wintery scarf if your recipient lives in a country where there is colder weather at some time of the year (even if it isn't cold in February)?
Thanks for any feedback on this!

3 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

I am making a warm winter scarf (out of mohair maybe?) as it gets really cold where my pal is

8:00 PM  
Blogger Leisel said...

I hadn't even thought of this... I might, if they said they lived in a warmer place and wanted something lighter, but other than that... I figure most people have something functional already, so just pick something you'd like for yourself or that you think would suit them.

12:40 AM  
Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Hello all, I'm in Australia where we are just coming up to summer although bu the time Feb comes and our ISE is finishing it won't be long untill wintery scaves are called for. It gets cold enough for a good warm scarf in winter. and lighter ones can be worn into spring and autunm. Happy knitting :-) Stripey

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home