Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Off to a good start

I have received my exchange recipient's information and am happy to be starting a scarf just for her. Though initially disappointed not to have an international destination for my scarf, I am grateful now for the connection I will make. You see, a very dear-to-me uncle was murdered in the state I am assigned to and I have held the most irrational dislike of the entire state as result. I realize now that I am the real gift recipient, as I will lose the burden of negativity I have carried so long by sending a loving and positive exchange there. Ain't the universe a funny place? su

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Didn't Elizabeth Zimmerman say "Knit on through all crises?"
(Or something close to that?)

I hope your knitting is a healing experience for you.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home