Sunday, November 13, 2005

HAT - Dani's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle Dani - Dani

4. blog URL www.knitwitch.ca (under construction... lot of
construction)

6. Colours you like: purple, black, deep greens

7. colours you hate: startling shades of pink (hot pink, very bright
pinks, barbie pink)

8. fibres you like: anything natural: wool, angora, alpaca etc. etc.

9 . fibres you hate/allergies: I'm not a big fan of acrylic yarns or
anything hairy (as in fun fur hairy, not mohair hairy)

10. prefered scarf length: longer is better

11. head circumference (only if applicable) 22 inches

12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable) across at widest
point: 4 inches, around at widest point: 8 inches

13. solid or variegated? either

14. cables or lace? either

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a
crocheted scarf):
I wouldn't turn down the chance to have a crocheted scarf.
I love love love chunky yarns.. but I'm not sure if that's more because
I get instant gratification from knitting
with them, or if I just like the look of chunky knits. Even so I
wouldn't mind trying my hand at lace for this exchange either. In fact I
would welcome the challenge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home