Saturday, November 12, 2005

MITTENS - Rebecca's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Rebecca - no blogger handle really (unless
you mean something else besides nickname or Blogger ID - neither of
which I have)

4. blog URL: http://shimmering.typepad.com

6. Colours you like: LOVE pink - also love light blues, any shade of
purple, buttery yellow, deep red

7. colours you hate: Not a huge fan of green or brown

8. fibres you like: Anything that is extremely soft - synthetic or natural!

9 . fibres you hate/allergies: Anything scratchy or really fuzzy (like
"fun fur - just not my thing)

10. prefered scarf length: I'm game to try anything - so a cool short
or a really thin long, either way I'm cool :) My fav scarf is about
54" I believe though

11. head circumference (only if applicable): N/A - doing mittens

12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable): About 8 to 8
1/4 inches at the point right below my thumb

13. solid or variegated? Don't care - I like both

14. cables or lace? No preference - have fun with something you like making!

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have
a crocheted scarf): I love crochet too (especially "funky" granny
square stuff!) so that is definitely not off limits for me! I'm always
up for cool colors, new patterns, crochet and knit, cute little
attachments (like crocheted flowers) and I love variety so length and
style is up in the air too! Pretty much the only thing I'd not really
care for is something thick and scratchy. I LOVE soft so that's the
biggest thing for me :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Okay apparently I'm retarded and the hand measurement I gave is wrong ;) I gave the entire circle AROUND my hand - not just across it.

The ACROSS the hand measure is 2 1/2" right above where my thumb connects up to 3" right where my thumb connects :)

Glad I realized that or I'd get massively huge mittens lol

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home