Saturday, November 12, 2005

MITTENS - Lynette's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle
Lynette and my blogger handle is passionknit.

4. blog URL
It's http://passionknit.typepad.com.

6. Colours you like
I love variations of red.

7. colours you hate
Please no black scarf sets.

8. fibres you like
I love natural fibers

9 . fibres you hate/allergies
I don't like novelty scarves and I have no allergies.

10. prefered scarf length
I prefer my scarves to be 35-40"

11. head circumference (only if applicable)
N/A

12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable)
3-1/4"

[edit] height of hand = 7.5 inches without cuffs.

13. solid or variegated?
Either is fine

14. cables or lace?
Cables

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a
crocheted scarf)
I'm not signed up for the crochet group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home