Saturday, November 12, 2005

MITTENS - Kristen's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle - Kristen Wagner, Kwagsnzaida

4. blog URL - www.thecatateit.blogdrive.com

6. Colours you like - I like earth tones, greens, purples, etc

7. colours you hate - nothing real bright, hot pink is not my thing

8. fibres you like - I am not that picky. I do not want something scratchy
and or itchy

9 . fibres you hate/allergies - squeaky acrylics

10. prefered scarf length - 60 inches

11. head circumference (only if applicable)

12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable) - 4"

13. solid or variegated? - Either or

14. cables or lace? - Either or

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a
crocheted scarf) - I would not mind having a crocheted scarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home