Saturday, November 12, 2005

MITTENS - Amanda's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle
Amanda Swanson (aswanson11)

4. blog URL
http://www.aaswanson.com

6. Colours you like
Any colors to match a coat/jacket that I have
My jackets/coats are as follows:
Camel Wool/Cashmere Long Coat
Black Leather Jacket
Blue Columbia Jacket (Blues and gray)
Cream Wool Pea coat

7. colours you hate
Neon colors

8. fibres you like
Wool, alpaca, silk, cashmere(!), blends

9 . fibres you hate/allergies
Pure Acrylic. A mix of Acrylic and wool, etc. is ok

10. prefered scarf length
long enough to wrap around my neck and be able to tuck the ends into a coat

11. head circumference (only if applicable)
n/a

12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable)
3" (7.5" long)

13. solid or variegated?
either

14. cables or lace?
If you like

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
My pal can do whatever he/she wants as long as it is not an obnoxious yarn/pattern. So, I'm not worried since I bet everyone has great taste :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home