Saturday, November 12, 2005

MITTENS - Mia's questionnaire

My screen name is Mia. My blog is Knit and Play with Fire - http://knitplawithfire.typepad.com/mia/

I tend to wear a lot of blues (I am a fire fighter), pinks, purples, reds. I prefer jewel tones that are pure colors. I do not wear yellow or greens that have a yellow undertone.

I like all fibers except acrylic and scratchy wools I love cashmere and quivet but I would never expect some one to knit me something out of those fibers because of the price. I buy and knit those fibers for me.

I like scarves of all lengths. My head circumference if needed is 21 inches/53 cms. The width of my hand if needed is 3 inches/8 cms measured across the knuckles.

As to solid or variegated, I am open to a surprise since I like both. The same answer applies to cables or lace. And I don’t mind crochet since my best blogging friend is also a crocheter. I can crochet a scarf as well but I prefer knitting.

[edit] My hand measures 7 inches from the tip of my middle finger to the heel of my hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home