Sunday, November 13, 2005

HAT- MichelleMc's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle
Michelle McQuade Dewhirst: Blog-O-Rama.blog-city.com

4. blog URL

6. Colours you like
I love deep, saturated jeweltone colors - especially burgandies and reds, purples, and greens. I also love black.

7. colours you hate
I'm not really into pastels and I really dislike yellow.

8. fibres you like
Soft wools, mohair, alpaca, silk, and blends of any of those.
9 . fibres you hate/allergies
Overly scratchy wools, 100% acrylics and novelty wools
10. prefered scarf length
I generally like scarves that are long enough to wrap around my neck once and still have some nice drape.
11. head circumference (only if applicable)
About 22 inches
12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable)
About 3-3/4 inches

13. solid or variegated?
Either - surprise me!
14. cables or lace?
Either - I love texture. Surprise me!
15. miscellaneous info
I'm pretty easy to please...just have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home