Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Bloody Sunday!!!

Actually, I got my scarf on Friday, but couldn't do justice to the post until today.
I was SO excited to come home from school to see that I had a package waiting for me at the post office. And I knew it was my scarf b/c the FROM box was filled in with "FOREIGN"


Inside, the box was jam packed with goodies! First, the lovely scarf.


But wait! there's MORE!




Sandra also included some google eyed stickers and some beautiful buttons (I already know a perfect project that would look stunning with these buttons)!!! THEN, she also sent more yarn!

Thank you Sandra for the lovely package! It was definitely worth the wait, and as most of you know, I'm not very good at waiting. I've had a lovely time with this exchange so far... and hope that everyone has enjoyed themselves!

EDIT: Title has to do with the color of the scarf. :) it's a beautiful deep orange-red, or deep coral color.

1 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

Glad it arrived. Told you it will be nice! :)

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home