Saturday, November 04, 2006

Generosity at it's finest.


Thank you so much Margaret for the wonderful package that arrived on my doorstep this week. The arrowhead shawl is so gorgeous, I wore it to school yesterday- plenty of compliments were received. Everyone should also note from the picture that extra goodies abounded:
1. 2 skeins of handspun kid mohair from Margarets hands! (Bright orange, and absolutely perfect! I think my first shawl is calling my name!)
2. Floating candles so cute, that I initially thought they were handpainted chocolates.
3. A lipstick and nail polish, both very nice colors.
4. The absolute picture of thoughtfulness, Margaret sent some little Mickey Mouse washclothes for my two boys- what an angel!

A closeup of the shawl:


I was having a really crappy week when I found this at my door, and I couldn't have been more excited. You really have made my month Margaret, thank you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home