Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thank You Babette!!!

Babette was my wonderful spoiler and I receive her package two days ago and let me tell you, it is one of the best and biggest package I have ever received!! It has so many goodies in it and I was practically dancing around and laughing too as I was over the moon!!! There's a Irish Hiking Scarf knitted in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran and also 3 balls of that yarn for me, so that I can knit a matching hat (how thoughtful is that?), another lovely everyday scarf (I received not one but TWO SCARVES), 5 balls of Knit Picks Shine Worsted (Knit Picks doesn't shipped to Aussie so these are definitely very precious to me) and lastly, yummy treats for my furry babies too!!!

Isn't she wonder?? I'll post a few pics here but for more info, read more here >>

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

I order from KNitpicks several times a year. If you want to combine orders, I'll ship your order to you. You'll just pay whatever the shipping rate from seattle, washington is. I always place the minimum order from them so I don't pay shipping. Let me know if you're interested. charitymw@netzero.com

3:03 AM  
Blogger babette said...

I am so glad you like everything!!
I had a great time putting everything together and cannot wait until ISE 4!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Holy awesome package batman! How lucky, love both of your scarves!

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home