Saturday, November 04, 2006

How did it get to be Friday???

Seriously... it feels like Tuesday. I can't imagine what happened to the rest of the week. Other than being particularly awful (I'm having issues with the kids' school), I honestly don't know where all those days disappeared to. I told my pal I thought I'd be able to post about my package by Monday (it came last Wednesday), and I've let her down. I'm so sorry Nickie!

Take a look at this:



I don't know what's going on with my camera, but it's making the yarn look more saturated than it is. It's a little more pastel in real life. The colors remind me of a watercolor painting :)

And isn't the model adorable?

Did you notice the scarf pin that came with it? Nickie... I really want to know how you made it - it's so cute!

She also sent along a couple of goodies:


Homemade soap and a sachet. And they're purple! Another question, Nickie... what fragrance(s) are they? Is it the same scent for both? I can't place it/them.

Thanks so much Nickie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home