Friday, November 03, 2006

8 is the charm.

Finally after trying and trying and trying I have managed to get pictures of the beautiful scarf that Lolly made just for me. It's the My So-Called Scarf pattern in Malabrigo and it is fabulous. I took it to my LYS and they loved it. I think they were, well, green with envy. She made me a pretty little origami crane and sent me the rest of the Malabrigo to play with too.

It couldn't have come at a better time. It is so warm and I've worn it nearly everyday since I got it.


Thank you so much to the hostesses for all the hard work you have put into this exchange. It was a blast. Now, I just hope my pal gets her package soon. Anyday now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Ahhhh snow! We still have autumn leaves on our tress and mile high leaves in the street. Please, please please say you live in Montana or Colorado or someplace far from the northeast!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home