Friday, November 03, 2006

sorry its taken so long to show off!!!!!



Elaine, my lovely secret pal I am so sorry its taken me a week to post!!! its not that I don't love it (I do) I've just had my lovely keira full time while hubby has been working 24/7! finally the big audit is over and he's all mine again.
Wow here is the gorgeous scarf in my favourite...debbie bliss... how did you know!!!!!!! then there is the bib (love it), cinnamon for my cooking (how did you get that through customs!), soap (mmm love natural organic things), notepad ( I need it for my busy life) and some sugar n cream that I love and can't buy here!
woweeeeeeee I'm so lucky!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking this scarf swap was too hard and I wouldn't do it again but after receiving this lovely gift I'm signing up for the next one!
Corrie :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Corrie - I'm so glad everything made it to you in one piece and I'm even more thrilled that you love the package! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I'll be keeping up with yours also.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home