Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Dance, Happy Dance.. I'm doing the Happy Dance!




My husband feels sooooo left out! I got the best package today. It contained a very soft & lovely scarf in shades of red, 5, count them... 5 skeins of yummy yarn to use, body/bath products from LUSH , yummy chocolates, a lavender sachets, a sheep tape measure, knitting accessories and 3 books! I have to say that mypal is the best! I can certainly understand why her previous pal felt so strongly about doing that spectacular wrap for her. Debi.... I love you! If I'm ever in Las Vegas, I'm coming by to give you a great big hug!

My cats had just as great a time opening the box as I did! You'll see them, or parts of them in the pictures!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dorene said...

Charity,
Isn't Debi truly fabulous? She goes above and beyond in putting together a special scarf that you will cherish always. I am so sure that your package was as phenomenal as mine was last year. You are so lucky! Debi is the best!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home