Tuesday, October 03, 2006

scarf launching

Located yarn? Check
Located needles? Check
Downloaded pattern? Check
Stitch markers? Check
Book train tickets? Check

I am headed south this upcoming weekend to spend some time with my parents, as my mom is having surgery. Since I am taking the train, I will have much uninterrupted time to work on my scarf. I am looking forward to the time to work on this, but not looking forward to all the hospital waiting rooms. At least this will be a pleasant project to help pass the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

i loved traveling by train! peaceful, clean, and roomy (compared to airplanes). i'll be thinking about your mom! let us know how it goes.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Hope your mom is on the mend, and that you are enjoying that train time to knit. I'll be holding you in my thoughts and hoping all went well with your mom's surgery.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home