Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New hostesses for some of you

Folks in Iris' group, you would probably have seen Iris' post about some bad news last week. She has had to withdraw from her hostessing duties, but not to worry, Cynthia and I have taken over and you are now split between the two of us. If you were in Iris' group, you should have received an email from one of us by now and you'll know whether you are in Cynthia's group or mine.

I am catching up with checking your posts for September. If you receive an email from me saying I can't find your post, don't stress about it. Just let me know when you posted, and I'll go check and mark it off my list. If you missed posting in September, you will need to post at least twice in October. So, if you received one of my "I can't find your post" emails, just reply letting me know whether you posted and when, and under what name. Sometimes it's a bit hard to trace who goes by what name as your blogger names may differ from the name you used to sign up.

Iris, we wish you all the best. I am sure you're in our thoughts and many of us will be praying for you and your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home